10/100M Dual Fiber Single Mode 1310nm 20km Fast Ethernet Media Converter
Media converters can be used anywhere in the network to integrate newer technology with existing equipment to support new applications, technologies and future growth.
The unmanaged fiber media converter is designed with a switch controller and buffer memory that connects two types segments operation smoothly. The converter can be installed into 2U 19” converter rack-mount chassis for centralized power.
Data Rate: 10/100Mbps, 10/100/1000Mbps.
Fiber Type: 550M/2KM for Multimode;20/40/60/80/120KM for Single mode.
Optic Connector: SC(default)/ST/FC/LC
- Supports SPANNING TREE to conduct fault-tolerant Network.
- Supports 10/100Mbps or 10/100/1000Mbps full/half duplex self-adaptive
transmission and auto-negotiations, easy upgrades.
- Built-in efficient exchange kernel,Broadcasting filtration function,flow control,
CRC error check.
- Max.transmission distance can be 120km.
- Built in 128Kb RAM for data buffer
- External power supply or Built-in power supply.
- Standalone type can be installed into 14slot 2U Rack; Card type into 16slot Rack.
- Cache capacity: 1M Bits.
- Built-in MAC address buffer space: 1K.
- Hot-swap,High reliability.
Applicable optical cable
- Multimode optical cable: 50/125um,62.5/125um,100/140um.
- Single optical cable: 8.3/125um,8.7/125um,9/125um,10/125um.
- UTP Cable: Cat5/5e,Cat6
- Confirm the input voltage of equipment: 110V/220V or 12V/24V/48V,then connect with corresponding power adapter, PWR indicator will be on when suitable power supply.
- IEEE802.3 Ethernet standard
- IEEE802.3u fast Ethernet standard
- IEEE802.3d Spanning Tree standard
|Transmission Type||Fast Ethernet||Gigabit Ethernet|
|Transmission Mode||10/100M Full/half duplex||10/100/1000M Full/half duplex|
|Power Stability Factor||0.2mw/℃||0.2mw/℃|
|Input Power Range(dBm)||0 ~ -30||0 ~ -40|
|EMC||Accord with FCC Part15||Accord with FCC Part15|
|Volume||External: L×W×H 95×70×26mm, Internal: L×W×H 140×110×30mm|